Monday, July 21, 2014

21 July 2014 Wish I could do it again,

Well, last week I actually got to do stuff. Today consisted of getting up at 430am, topping off packing, Desmond picked us both up and we went to the stake center to play basketball at 6 with the other elders in the zone. Elder Coltrin went with the Yorktown elders, his last apartment/area and Desmond drove me to Mt. Pleasant to be with another Elder who is going home so his member ride can take both of us to the mission home. From there, I have no idea what's going to happen besides exit interviews and a testimony meeting.

  Bobs baptism was awesome. about half the ward was there. Pres. Baker wasn't able to attend though. Our lesson on Thursday with Temperance went Very well! She has already started reading, asked for homework and said she had cold shills run down her back when we taught the pre-mortal existence. She wasn't able to come to Church though, she was working. We even had a stellar recent convert of 3-4 years with us. He was a big help.

  Thanks for all the support ya'll have given me. ...I'll see you tomorrow < ------That's a weird sentence...

Wish I could do it again,

The last time...

Elder Meyerink '12-'14 VRM/VCM

No comments:

Post a Comment