Monday, July 1, 2013

2013 July 1- 3 pics-To finish in the NEW CVM!!




As of July 1st, I am in THE new mission. I will  finish my  mission in the brand new Chesapeake Virginia Mission. A Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints church building is being remodeled into the mission home.  Here is the address for the new mission home if you want to write me letters or send post cards.  Missionaries love mail !!  If you want to send packages, call or email mom for my current address. Packages need to be sent to the current apartment address.

Chesapeake Virginia Mission
1115 Cherokee Road
Portsmouth VA 23701  


Once again mom found pictures from FB Sister Perry thanks.  These are setting up new apartments all across the mission.  They have so many new missionaries coming into both RVM & CVM that mission it takes many more apartments to be opened!!





No comments:

Post a Comment