Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2012 Sept 12 1st Baptism date!

Dear everybody, 

  Just a quick note. A. has a baptism date. :) Hurray. She is so awesome. She choose the 22nd of Sept. It might need to be moved to a bit later, she is at the end of her probation, but she is definitely there! She decided that she needed to do what she wanted to do. We are so happy for her! She decided to have my companion Elder Durrat, baptize her. She also asked me to confirm her the following Sunday. Its a thrillin' experience. It will be awesome. Now on to continuing in missionary
work.

Address might change. The branch/stake boundaries are changing, no more Oak Grove branch. 6 wards are moving to 4 wards. I don't know if I'll be staying here or going where Pres. Perry (The Lord) wants me to go, I'll update you on that as soon as possible. Zone meeting is on Thursday so I might know then, or I might know Sunday at special stake conference. I know as much as you do. Member involvement ain't that great here...but we'll be  dissolved into a ward soon, but I might be gone. Investigators are doing fine, just waiting on living situations and other things to get baptized.
    Thanks for the prayers, they have helped everyone out here. It means alot. 

Elder Meyerink

No comments:

Post a Comment