Monday, November 12, 2012

2012 Nov 12 Transfers

Doing good. Transfers are this Thursday. I am staying. Elder Durrant is leaving for Harrisonburg 2nd ward District leader. My new companion, Elder Carlson, I will pick up at transfer meeting on Thursday. He has a bit more experience, however, even though President doesn't like the term, I am Senior companion because I know the area. I hope to learn a lot from Elder Carlson. The plan so far in my mind is to get the area book up and running again. I'll let you know next week how it goes. He will be coming from the Goochland area, just west of Richmond.

 I was thinking, I've been out for almost 4 months now. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Ya, I heard SLC got some snow, Its not gonna' snow all that much here.  Let me know where all the other missionaries are going. Who all are working on their papers?
All goes well in the  Meadowbrook area-- ( they name our working areas!!).
 Elder Meyerink



No comments:

Post a Comment