Monday, October 8, 2012

2012 Oct 8 Wonderful General Conference

Yes I have received the cards. Thank you.  I will be taking the tape recorder with me, I need to work on recording more. Yes, conference was amazing, however, being a missionary and watching conference like that? Words cannot express, literally how I feel about conference, Sorry :/ As for my "letters home", they are a combination of my emails and the tapes. P days are too busy to write  much, P days are full. Just print and date my emails. Writing, with a pen, just takes to long. As for recipients, if someone asks how its going, just let them know. They can read my emails if they wish. The only personal one will be marked personal to close family. Not to mention investigators go to fast to e-amil once a week on.



No comments:

Post a Comment