Monday, October 7, 2013

7 Oct 2013 Loved Conference

  Haven't gotten in contact with the H.family. E is doing very well. We are going to go over the Plan of Salvation this week. No one we teach got to conference, B. R. bailed at the last minute. The Goldsboro Zone goes from here to VA. It is big enough to be split in half.
Ya, I know, its interesting having a companion that goes home with you. 6 transfers left. But, none the less, we keep working. I sent mom an email about a book I read this week that opened my eyes to member missionary work. Try it out for size, it's a very expounding read. Power of Every Day Missionaries by Clayton M. Christensen available at Deseret Book.
  I can't wait for mission reunions in the coming years, it would be interesting. I noticed I took less notes from Conference this go round. Maybe it's because I know how to answer my own questions now, and don't need to find the Truth in The Church now that I have found it. Nonetheless, good talks, alot about member-missionary work. Elder Holland's was a surprise. loved Pres. Monson's, "The stronger the wind, the stronger the tree..." of course. Well, time is up here, Glad all is going well there. Talk to ya'll later.
Love, Elder Meyerink

No comments:

Post a Comment